Sarah Jessica Parker 'kicked by cow' on film set

Sarah Jessica Parker 'kicked by cow' on film set

Postby dutchman » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Sex And The City star Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed a cow kicked her during filming of her latest movie Did You Hear About the Morgans?

Speaking to US magazine Parade she said: "The cow kicked me in the middle of the scene and they left it in."

The 44-year-old added: "But I sympathised with the cow. I didn't belong there and she knew it."

Despite that experience, Parker admitted she had enjoyed making a film with co-star Hugh Grant.

"I have wanted to play opposite him in a romantic comedy for basically as long as Americans, especially women, have known and loved Hugh Grant," she said.

"I didn't make any demands in terms of the interpersonal connecting of body parts. I just did what I was told by the director. But, every time I kissed Hugh, I told him I was doing it for America."

The actress, who is best known for playing Carrie Bradshaw in US series Sex And The City, said she hopes there are no plans for a third film.

"I hope not, for all of America's sake. I mean, we're lucky to have been able to manage to run around in heels on the sequel. So we'll see what the future holds, but this one has been really fun."

:bbc_news:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Films & Video