ITV weathergirl Emma Jesson confirms Bill Roache romance

ITV weathergirl Emma Jesson confirms Bill Roache romance

Postby dutchman » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Emma Jesson has confirmed that she is dating Coronation Street star Bill Roache.

The TV weathergirl admitted that the pair had tried to keep their relationship under wraps due to the sensitive nature of the situation, following the sudden death of Roache's wife Sara in 2009.

She told The People: "When we met, Bill and I both thought we had our lives sorted, and we did, but there was an instant connection between us. We were immediately comfortable in each other's company and we had good chemistry. So the friendship just progressed from there.

"But there have been difficult times. A while ago a photographer phoned and was claiming to have a picture of us checking out of a hotel together. I was panicking, thinking, 'Oh God, this is all going to blow up'. It was hard but there were good reasons why we couldn't speak about it at the time because it was not just us two involved.

"We had to consider how Bill's family would feel if they were to read about us in the papers while they were still grieving for their mum. We just have to be a bit delicate. Family is just so important to Bill and I respect and understand that."
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: ITV weathergirl Emma Jesson confirms Bill Roache romance

Postby pollyanna » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:38 am

Didn't take Bill Roache long did it???? He's 78 years old and a good looking fella - so good luck to him.
pollyanna

Return to Soaps