'Enders star wants more bad girl plots

'Enders star wants more bad girl plots

Postby dutchman » Thu May 27, 2010 4:57 pm

EastEnders star Melissa Suffield has revealed that she would like Lucy Beale to get even nastier in the months ahead.
Speaking to Inside Soap, the actress suggested that Lucy should get worse by becoming more like dad Ian (Adam Woodyatt) and late mum Cindy (Michelle Collins).

Asked whether she would want Lucy to take on Cindy's traits, Suffield replied: "I would absolutely love that! I think Lucy is a different type of bad to Cindy, though, as she's got the potential to be more malicious and scheming.

"She's got a lot of Ian in her, too, so she's always calculating and wanting to make money. If you take all the bad parts of those two and stick them into one child, then Lucy could even prove to be the ultimate villain."

The 17-year-old added that she is not a fan of Lucy's softer side because she finds her bitchy moments more interesting.

She said: "I can't bear it when she has those little moments of being nice. I sit there thinking, 'No, no, get mean again'. That's the real Lucy, and the bit that's the most fun to play. It's so far removed from the real world and I absolutely love it. She's like one of those evil Disney villains!"
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Soaps