'Neighbours' extra 'slashes wrist on set'

'Neighbours' extra 'slashes wrist on set'

Postby dutchman » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:24 am

An extra on Neighbours apparently slashed her wrist in front of other cast members last Friday.
The woman, who has been a regular walk-on actress on the Australian soap for 12 years, reportedly became distressed on set.

Executive producer Susan Bower told The Herald Sun: "It was a bit of a shock. One of our regular extras wasn't really feeling the best and started behaving in an extraordinary way."

Bower said that the woman became agitated and "swung her hand and knocked a glass off a table", injuring herself.

Producer Neal Kingston immediately cancelled filming and sent the cast and crew home while they waited for police to arrive. He said: "She broke a couple of items, so we cleared the situation to make sure everyone was okay and waited for authorities to arrive."

The actress, who was taken to a Melbourne hospital in an ambulance, is believed to be recovering well.

That's an amazing coincidence because I get the urge to slash my own wrists whenever I watch Neighbours! :lol:
dutchman
Site Admin

Re: 'Neighbours' extra 'slashes wrist on set'

Postby rebbonk » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 am

I can in all truth say I have only ever watched one episode of this ever!

Didn't one of "The Bill" actors do something similar a while back?
Of course it'll fit; you just need a bigger hammer.
rebbonk

Re: 'Neighbours' extra 'slashes wrist on set'

Postby pollyanna » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:48 am

This programme is another rubbish import and never watch it :evil:

Rebbonk - you're absolutely right about The Bill - another programme I don't watch - here's the link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 666580.ece
pollyanna

Return to Soaps