Hannah Waterman fires back at Cassidy

Hannah Waterman fires back at Cassidy

Postby dutchman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Hannah Waterman has hit back at former EastEnders co-star Natalie Cassidy after the actress criticised her recent conduct.

Cassidy, best known for her role as Walford's Sonia Fowler, last week claimed that it was "out of order" for Waterman to dump husband Ricky Groves on New Year's Eve.

The ex-Strictly Come Dancing star also accused Waterman of going "too far" with her slimming, which has seen the 34-year-old drop from a size 16 to a size 6.

Responding to Cassidy's remarks, Waterman told Closer: "I wish Natalie would stay out of my relationship and weight issues and concentrate on her own.

"I'd never comment on another woman's size, but I think people can see for themselves who looks healthy. I don't think anyone could look at the pictures of me when I was fat in that bikini and think I was at a healthy weight."

She continued: "My own doctor said she was worried about me at the time because, at 10st 4lb and 5ft 2in, I was risking my long-term health. I'm much healthier now at 7st 8lb - well within the healthy range of BMI recommended by the government - and I feel much better about myself."
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Soaps