Camilla Dallerup exits 'I'm A Celebrity'

Camilla Dallerup exits 'I'm A Celebrity'

Postby dutchman » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Camilla Dallerup has walked out of I'm A Celebrity... after suffering from illness.

The Strictly Come Dancing star will be replaced in the jungle by former boxing champion Joe Bugner.

Dallerup broke down in tears during her third day on the show, telling the other celebrities that she could not sleep or think properly. "I'm scared because I don't want to put my health in danger and I can't think straight. I'm just so scared," she said.

On last night's programme, she was comforted by Katie Price after she complained about feeling feverish. She claimed that the lack of food in the camp was causing her problems, blaming her "high metabolism" for her ill-health.

"I've never felt this weak. I'm thinking what a hard job it is to get to the shower," she said. "It's not eating. Heat, I can deal with. I've got the highest metabolism of anyone I know. I feel useless being here, so tired. You can't help anyone."

The Danish dancer's exit will be shown on tonight's I'm A Celebrity..., which airs at 8.30pm on ITV1.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)