Cher Lloyd finishes fourth in 'X Factor'

Cher Lloyd finishes fourth in 'X Factor'

Postby dutchman » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Cher Lloyd has been eliminated from The X Factor, after finishing in fourth place in Saturday's live show.

For the first time this series, there was no sing-off, meaning that the act with the least amount of the public vote would be eliminated.

In no particular order, host Dermot O'Leary announced that Rebecca Ferguson, One Direction and finally Matt Cardle had made it to tomorrow's final.

After watching her highlights from the series, O'Leary told Lloyd: "There's been so many tears on this stage, it's good to see you with a smile."

Lloyd, with mentor Cheryl Cole by her side, said: "I want to give a big thank you... to everybody who believed in me."

She added: "My highlight throughout was standing on stage with will.i.am. I can't believe I had the opportunity to do that."

Cher had sung a version of 'The Clapping Song' mixed with 'Get Ur Freak On', followed by a duet with the Black Eyed Peas singer on 'I Gotta Feeling' and 'Where Is the Love?'.

The X Factor winner will be announced in tomorrow night's show, at 7.30pm on ITV1.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)