Aggro Santos voted off 'I'm A Celebrity'

Aggro Santos voted off 'I'm A Celebrity'

Postby dutchman » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:56 am

Aggro Santos has left the I'm A Celebrity jungle after losing tonight's public vote.

As presenters Ant & Dec read out the results, Kayla Collins and Santos were named in the bottom two.

On hearing the news, Aggro nodded and stood up to say goodbye to his co-stars, before heading out of the camp.

After Dec handed him a glass of champagne, the rapper joked: "I'm probably a lightweight now."

Santos said of his departure: "It's come to the end, I've enjoyed my time thoroughly and it's good to be going back into the real world."

When asked about how it was to take part in the dreaded bushtucker trials, Santos explained: "I thought I'd be terrified the whole time but when you're here and the pressures on, you just get this adrenaline and you do it."

However, he admitted that his composure had crumbled in the creepy crawly challenge, when he asked to be let out after only collecting three stars for camp.

"It wasn't even like I was panicking," Santos revealed. "I was just in there, it was dark... when I got to that point, I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear, I didn't know which way to go and I thought you know what, I'm getting out of here."

Commenting on whether there was a split between the younger and older contestants, the 22-year-old said: "I didn't feel like there was a divide. It's helped me to mature as a person."

Finally, Santos backed Stacey Solomon or Shaun Ryder to win, before being greeted by his family.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)