Gillian McKeith voted off 'I'm A Celeb'

Gillian McKeith voted off 'I'm A Celeb'

Postby dutchman » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Gillian McKeith has been voted out of the I'm A Celebrity jungle.

The TV nutritionist faced the rest of the camp in tonight's public vote and was named with Aggro Santos in the bottom two.

Hearing that she was in the running to leave, McKeith announced: "I know it's going to be me," before cheering when her name was read out.

After negotiating the bridge from camp, she told Ant & Dec that her time in the jungle had not been what she expected.

Speaking of her decision to enter the show despite a range of phobias including spiders and water, she said: "I must have lost my marbles! I don't know! I did not think that I'd be picked for all of these trials. I thought I'd be cooking!"

The presenting duo questioned McKeith's participation in the trials, especially her refusal to try the Dreaded Digger challenge.

"I just felt like I was on high alert, it was so draining," she said of her constant nomination. "I thought I'd had a breakdown in that digger... It wouldn't have mattered what the trial was that day. I was just at that point."

After being challenged on the realism of her fainting during the live trial, McKeith was adamant that it was genuine, saying: "I have a history of fainting, it's not something that I'd want to do, it was horrible."

The star added of her constant sparring with former Happy Mondays frontman Shaun Ryder: "We got on sometimes, and then the other times it would be, you know. I like him, he's a nice-hearted guy."

Prior to her final departure, McKeith tipped Stacey Solomon for victory, stating: "She's definitely Queen of the Jungle in my book."
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)