Britt Ekland voted out of 'I'm A Celeb'

Britt Ekland voted out of 'I'm A Celeb'

Postby dutchman » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:00 am

Britt Ekland has been voted out of the jungle on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! after she faced off against Gillian McKeith in the bottom two.

After Ekland was told she would be leaving the jungle, she put her hand over her mouth in shock and hugged her fellow contestants.

Speaking to hosts Ant and Dec, she spoke about how she became a natural leader in the camp, saying: "If you’re not organised, it’s not gonna work. I just decided that I was gonna take that role on. I’m Swedish, I’m organised!"

On what she learned in her time in the jungle, the blonde actress said: "I learned to eat very slowly, and I don’t think I’ll ever had a meal as good as the one that Linford [Christie] cooked. It was beautiful."

Ant and Dec asked her directly if she thought McKeith's fainting episode was fake, to which Ekland replied: "I thought it was a good piece of acting. I think fake is not a good word, I think she picked the moment.

"She told me she was coming down with a cold, and I thought, we don’t get colds in the jungle, we get other things."

She also spoke fondly of her friendship with Jenny Eclair, referring to her as her 'nurse' when she became ill for two days.

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! continues tomorrow at 8.30pm on ITV1.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)