Alison Hammond eliminated from 'I'm A Celeb'

Alison Hammond eliminated from 'I'm A Celeb'

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Alison Hammond has become the next contestant to be eliminated from I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

The former Big Brother star was forced to leave the reality show after losing bushtucker trial 'The Dentalist', which saw Hammond and Kayla Collins have to keep insects, including grasshoppers, cockroaches and stick insects, in their mouths for 20 seconds.

After they both won four rounds of the trial each, hosts Ant and Dec gave Hammond and Collins a tie-breaker of a mouthwash made of pulped cockroaches. Both women refused to drink the concoction, leaving it up to the public to decide who had to leave the competition.

Hammond was revealed as the contestant with the lowest number of public votes, and was eliminated from the show.

“That was fair, I’ve had a great time, I’m so happy but thanks for letting me come along," she said.

Collins added: “I’ve had the best time ever and I’m going back with a full quota of stars. I’m really proud of myself for completing the trial - as much as I do feel like my time has come and I want to leave, it is still important for me not to fail.”
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)