Sheryl Gascoigne voted off 'I'm A Celeb'

Sheryl Gascoigne voted off 'I'm A Celeb'

Postby dutchman » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 am

Sheryl Gascoigne has become the first contestant to be voted off this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The ex-wife of former footballer Paul lost out to Shaun Ryder, Gillian McKeith, Dom Joly and Stacey Solomon in tonight's public vote.

Speaking to Ant & Dec following her exit, Gascoigne said of her jungle experience: "It wasn't that bad. There's only so much damp and darkness and rain and wet towels you can take, [but] I am pleased [to be out].

"The last three or four days with the rain and the prison experience wasn't good, but yeah, I enjoyed it."

The star was then shown a video of McKeith's hysterical reactions during her bushtucker trials, to which Gascoigne said: "I really don't believe she knew what she was getting into. She said she'd never seen the show. She was absolutely so mad about being covered in bugs.

"Everyone else would have gone along and got on with it, but it's entertaining to watch her... She has a huge phobia of it all. I don't know why she came on this show."

Asked who she would like to win, Gascoigne tipped Solomon to become this year's champion.

I'm A Celebrity continues tomorrow night at 9pm on ITV1.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)