I'm a Celebrity star Jamie Lynn Spears has left the show

I'm a Celebrity star Jamie Lynn Spears has left the show

Postby dutchman » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:40 pm

"She's been a fantastic campmate"

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! star Jamie Lynn Spears has quit the show.

An ITV spokesperson confirmed the US actress's exit, citing medical reasons.

"Jamie Lynn Spears has left I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! on medical grounds," read an official statement. "She's been a fantastic campmate who has triumphed at trials and bonded well with her fellow celebrities."

Viewers will see Spears in her last appearance on the show during Wednesday night's (November 29) episode.

Her fellow campmates have been made aware that Jamie Lynn will not be returning to camp for the remainder of the show.

During last night's show (November 28), viewers saw a tearful Spears take some mental time out in the phone booth, admitting out loud: "I think I've got to leave, I think I've got to leave."

She added: "I hate it here so much, I hate it here so much, I hate it here so much," before telling her fellow campmates: "This place is where people go to have the worst days of their lives."

It's not the first time Spears has talked about leaving the camp. In an episode last week, the former Zoey 101 star broke down after her campmates failed to win her luxury item.

She later returned to camp, admitting that she was struggling from being apart from her children.

The US actress is the second star to leave this year's I'm a Celebrity series, with food critic and MasterChef critic judge Grace Dent leaving the show on Monday (November 27).

ITV confirmed Dent's exit was also based on medical grounds.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)