Celebrity MasterChef sees another contestant eliminated

Celebrity MasterChef sees another contestant eliminated

Postby dutchman » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:03 am

Five new celebrities entered the famous kitchen last night

Celebrity MasterChef has eliminated another contestant from the competition after five more celebrities took to the famous TV kitchen.

In the latest heat, Drag Race star Cheryl Hole, singer Jamelia, musician Locksmith, former glamour model Sam Fox and opera singer Wynne Evans donned the white aprons in hopes of impressing Gregg Wallace and John Torode.

Tonight's (August 16) episode saw singing and some of the strongest cooking from the celebrities so far. However, one celebrity had to go home. And sadly, it was Cheryl Hole who was eliminated.

Wynne emerged as the early frontrunner, leaving the judges "mightily impressed" through his use of poussin, while "ambitious" Cheryl mirrored fellow Drag Race star Kitty Scott-Claus by flirting with judge Greg Wallace.

After a strong performance from all celebrities in 'Under the Cloche', the pressure was on in the dinner party round.

Wynne once again found himself ahead of the pack, impressing John and Gregg with the flavour pairings in his deconstructed rhubarb crumble cocktail. "Chef in the making" Locksmith managed to surprise the judges, too.

Meanwhile, Cheryl's dishes started off promising, but her lamp rump suffered from a lack of seasoning across the dish.

"It's well-cooked," John noted, "but it needs to be delicious, and it's not quite delicious."

However, Cheryl's ambitious martini pudding backfired after the passionfruit coulis failed to set, leaving her dessert to become curdled.

"I'm ready for a cry in the corner. I never want to see a passionfruit martini ever again," she said after presenting the dish. Gregg later admitted the dessert was "a disaster in a glass".

Despite the elimination, Cheryl remained in high spirits, adding that she felt "blessed" to participate in the competition.

"It gave me an opportunity to test myself, even if it was just for a day," she said.

Celebrity MasterChef airs on BBC One.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Celebrity MasterChef sees another contestant eliminated

Postby dutchman » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:04 am

'Cheryl Hole' :rolling:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)