Dancing on Ice eliminates two celebrities ahead of the final...

Dancing on Ice eliminates two celebrities ahead of the final...

Postby dutchman » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:31 am

Three celebrities are left in the competition

Dancing on Ice saw two celebrities eliminated ahead of next week's final.

The show began with a group performance with individual solo sections which were judged. A slip saw The Vivienne take fifth place, but Nile won the judges over with his routine placing him top of the leaderboard.

After the solo routines, the celebrities skated to songs that meant something to them, which saw some very emotional routines and the judges gave the first 10 of the series to Nile.

Here are the semi-final scores:

• Nile Wilson and Olivia Smart: 45.0
  • Mollie Gallagher and Sylvain Longchambon: 36.0
  • Siva Kaneswaran and Klabera Komini: 39.0
  • The Vivienne and Colin Grafton: 40.5
  • Joey Essex and Vanessa Bauer: 42.0
After the viewers' votes were combined with the judges, it was announced Joey and Vanessa, Mollie and Sylvain, and Siva and Klabera all had the lowest votes and had to take part in the dreaded skate-off.

After their skate-off performances, the judges decided to save Joey and Vanessa, so Mollie and Sylvain, and Siva and Klabera were eliminated from the competition.

Mollie said: "Honestly, truly it's been the best experience. It's everything that I thought I couldn't do and I've literally got to the semi-final. Sylvain has been the most patient and talented person. Truly the best experience."

Siva: "It's been great, Klabera; it's been wonderful skating with you. I've done everything I've aimed to do on the show, I've come on here and skated, I've celebrated my family, my friends, Tom [Parker]. I'm just so happy, I'm proud of all of us, we did so well."

Next weekend's final will see all this year's celebrities and their partners back for another big performance.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)