Dancing On Ice announces fourth celebrity to be eliminated

Dancing On Ice announces fourth celebrity to be eliminated

Postby dutchman » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:39 pm

This week saw the return of the Judges' Challenge

Dancing on Ice has announced the latest celebrity elimination.

Icon Week saw the return of the Judges' Challenge, which meant that the celebrities must include a solo spin on one foot with a minimum of three revolutions in the routine, with deductions of points for those who failed to complete the element .

Only two couples managed to include that element, which did have an impact on the scores.

The Wanted's Siva Kaneswaran and partner Klabera Komini didn't perform this week as he was poorly.

After the judges' scores were combined with the viewers' votes, it was announced that Patsy and Matt and Darren and Tippy were to skate again in the dreaded skate-off.

Ultimately it was Patsy and Matt who were eliminated after all the judges decided to save Darren and Tippy.

Following the result, Patsy told hosts Phil and Holly: "It's been amazing honestly. I've met the best people ever and I feel we've been like one big family, and everyone honestly on this show are truly, truly beautiful people."

The ex-Eastenders actress also added that she'd "exceeded what I thought I could do" and added that she was really proud of herself.

This elimination follows John Fashanu and Alexandra Schauman, Michelle Heaton and Łukasz Różycki, and last week it was Love Island 2022 winner Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu who was eliminated.

"I really gave everything to it. I loved it. I fell in love with the ice," Ekin-Su told Phil and Holly before the eliminated couple took to the stage for their lap of honour.

Next week will the skaters perform in Movie Week and judge and Diversity star Ashley Banjo will be putting on his skates and having a go on the ice himself.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)