Dancing On Ice announces third celebrity to be eliminated

Dancing On Ice announces third celebrity to be eliminated

Postby dutchman » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:16 am

The third casualty of this series

Dancing On Ice announced the third celebrity to leave the show after this episode's skate-off — and it was Ekin-Su and Brendyn who were the third couple to leave the series.

Ekin-Su and Brendyn placed bottom of the leaderboard after they earned a total of 23 from the judges.

However, their performance was slightly marred by the fact that Ekin-Su had pulled a muscle hours before their performance — meaning they had to ditch a move from their routine.

Patsy Palmer and Matt placed second-bottom of the leaderboard after they amassed 24.5 from the judges' scores.

The couples then lined up to hear the results from the public vote to see who is through to next week’s show, which will be icons week. Unfortunately for them, it was indeed Ekin-Su and Brendyn and Patsy and Matt who ended up in the skate-off.

Ekin-Su and Brendyn skated first and Ekin-Su was left emotional after the performance — so much so that she wasn’t able to speak.

Patsy and Matt then followed up and Patsy was equally emotional after their performance. Matt reassured Patsy and told her the skate-off performance was the best she’s ever skated. The decision was then passed over to the judges.

Ashley voted to save Patsy and Matt and Oti Mabuse voted the same way. Ekin-Su and Brendyn’s fates were sealed after Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean also voted to save Patsy and Matt.

"I really gave everything to it. I loved it. I fell in love with the ice," Ekin-Su told Phil and Holly before the eliminated couple took to the stage for their lap of honour.

An emotional Ekin-Su then thanked her partner and was given a standing ovation by her peers and the audience as she became the third celebrity exit of this season of Dancing On Ice.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)