The Masked Singer UK's latest unveiling was pregnant at the time of filming

The Masked Singer UK's latest unveiling was pregnant at the time of filming

Postby dutchman » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:11 am

As usual, nobody guessed correctly

ITV rolled out another episode of The Masked Singer UK series 4 this evening (January 28), which saw a Canadian actress and comedian revealing herself to be Pigeon.

Presided over by presenter Joel Dommett, alongside a judging panel of Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, Rita Ora and Mo Gilligan, the latest show welcomed back performers such as Fawn, Otter, Jacket Potato and Rhino.

However, after finishing in the bottom two of the audience vote, and the judges then landing the killer blow, out stepped Katherine Ryan, who was heavily pregnant and just weeks away from giving birth at the time of filming, from her costume.

Addressing her song choice of Cheryl's 'Fight for This Love', Katherine told Joel: "I love Cheryl and I used to do a bit of roast comedy in my act about her, so I feel like it's beautiful karma that I went off on her song."

To the sound of gasps, the actress (catch her in Netflix's The Duchess) went on to reveal: "I've got a month left [of pregnancy]. I have a baby's foot in my lung at most times, it was actually harder than I thought!"

Katherine, who was the subject of a Louis Theroux documentary last year, also admitted that she couldn't tell her daughter Violet about The Masked Singer UK because "she would spill it to her whole school".

Therefore, Violet will have discovered the surprise when the family sat down to watch the episode together.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)