Strictly Come Dancing announces ninth celebrity elimination

Strictly Come Dancing announces ninth celebrity elimination

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:03 pm

The competition is really heating up

Strictly Come Dancing has announced the next couple to be eliminated as the competition really heats up.

On Saturday (November 26) night, the couples hit the floor with the hopes of getting one step closer to the final, but for one couple, it wasn't to be.

Both Ellie Taylor and Johannes Radebe, and Fleur East and her dance partner Vito Coppola received the fewest amount of votes and ended up in the dreaded dance-off.

However, after both couples had performed again, the judges were unanimous in saving Fleur and Vito, so it was Ellie and Johannes who danced their last dance.

"I never in a million years expected to be in for this long and to experience it so fully," Ellie told co-host Tess Daly. "It's been an absolute privilege to become part of the Strictly alumni and I've really really loved it."

She also, like many stars who have graced the Strictly dancefloor, praised the "family" atmosphere backstage from the bosses to the hair, make-up and costume departments.

When asked about her special relationship with Johannes, Ellie said: "We've had so much fun. You [Johannes] are as wonderful as everyone said you would be, and I've said you're like human sunshine and you really really are.

"It's been an absolute privilege to dance with you JoJo, I don't know what runs through your body but it's not blood, it's rhythm and it's music, and to watch you perform is incredible."

Johannes was equally as complimentary about his partner, calling it a pleasure to dance with Ellie and telling her to "embrace your weird".

He added: "So thank you for everything, you know my heart, thank you."

For one week only, Strictly Come Dancing airs on Friday (December 2) at 8pm on BBC One, with a results show on Saturday (December 3) at 5.40pm.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)