I'm a Celebrity reveals 2022 finalists...

I'm a Celebrity reveals 2022 finalists...

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:20 am

And then there were three...

I’m a Celebrity has revealed its three finalists for the 2022 series, with Jill Scott, Owen Warner and Matt Hancock making it to Sunday’s showpiece (November 27) after Mike Tindall was eliminated.

At the end of tonight’s (November 26) episode, hosts Ant and Dec told Mike that he was the last celebrity to leave the jungle, leaving him gutted to be departing.

As he returned to the studio with the hosts, the former professional rugby player said it had been an "amazing journey" despite his body "getting ready to leave" over the course of the last week.

"There's been a lot of laughs - you can get through anything with a bit of humour," he told Ant and Dec. "I'm that type of person who wants to be there for people. You feed off others when you're here." he continued.

"Before I went in, I imagined the worst-case scenario, so I was kind of prepared for it," he said of the show's trials. "The only time I had a wobble was when I did the night-time challenge, but we got Seann [Walsh] through it so it got me through it." Before he walked across the bridge, he revealed he wanted Jill to be crowned Queen of the Jungle.

Earlier in the episode, the quartet took on the famous Celebrity Cyclone Trial, kitted out in some tight spandex as they adopted the roles of superheroes.

Tasked with securing four stars in exchange for meals at camp, the group had to confront the rapids and several obstacles as they sought to secure the perfect last dinner.

Elsewhere, they secured a treat after correctly attributing famous quotes from the series to each contestant, whilst Jill and Owen were ecstatic after being told England’s results at the FIFA World Cup.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: I'm a Celebrity reveals 2022 finalists...

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:21 am

Was there ever any doubt Hancock would make it to the final? :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)