I'm a Celebrity announces latest elimination

I'm a Celebrity announces latest elimination

Postby dutchman » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:05 am

Five are left

I’m a Celebrity has revealed the latest contestant to be eliminated, with Chris Moyles becoming the sixth campmate to leave the jungle.

At the end of tonight’s (November 24) episode, hosts Ant and Dec walked down to camp to tell Chris to pack up, with the radio DJ following Charlene, Scarlette, Sue, Boy George and Babatunde in departing.

Speaking to Ant and Dec when returning to the studio, Chris revealed he knew "he would be next", joking that he was gutted he was "less popular than Matt Hancock".

"I'm the only person that has left the show with more fears," he quipped to Ant and Dec, referencing the difficulties he faced with the trials. "It's a massive privilege and honour to do this. I won't appreciate Australia fully until I'm out," he said.

When asked about the trials, Chris was honest with his failings, saying: "I'm not really cut out for this way of life. I'm a man who's scared of everything – I'm much more suited to a radio station."

At the end of the episode, he tipped Mike, Jill and Owen to reach the final, saying he would like either of the latter two to take the crown.

Earlier in the episode, Chris and Owen took on the latest Bushtucker Trial, ‘The Savage Sorting Office’, with their task being to throw stars into a post box after fishing them from six separate containers.

Naturally, things weren’t so simple, with Owen having to aim the stars while being suspended in a harness. The crane was operated by a blindfolded Chris, who received an electric shock every 30 seconds.

With Chris wanting to atone for his one-star showing earlier in the series, the pair were eager to succeed, but lightning struck twice as Owen struggled to calibrate his aim.

Elsewhere, Jill and Seann completed the ‘Deals on Wheels’, with the latter also succeeding in the ‘Outback Factory’ challenge alongside Matt and Mike, winning the camp a cooked breakfast.

I'm a Celebrity airs on ITV1 and ITVX.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)