I’m a Celebrity reveals first person leaving camp

I’m a Celebrity reveals first person leaving camp

Postby dutchman » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:13 am

"It's been a journey"

I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! has finally revealed the first person leaving the camp this year.

Towards the end of tonight’s (November 18) episode, the campmates gathered around to learn from Ant and Dec who the public had decided to vote out.

The vote came down to Charlene White and Sue Cleaver, and in the end, the hosts announced that Charlene was the one who had to say goodbye to her co-stars.

Charlene then proceeded to hug everyone and leave to talk to Ant and Dec about her short experience in camp.

“It’s been a journey,” she reflected, saying that her campmates were lovely people to have lived with.

She added that she would love to see Sue or Mike Tindall win the show.

Earlier in the episode, we saw her have a very rough time during the Watery Grave trial with Boy George.

Ant explained the trial to them: “You both need to climb down inside these tombs and work together to release 11 stars. The person in the first tomb will move a magnet to move the stars around the maze and through to the second tomb.”

“The celebrity in there will need to work the stars around their maze until they can be released. Once you get a star, get it in your star bag. Only stars in your star bag at the end of time will count,” he added.

Inside the tomb, they were covered in water and surrounded by animals like eels and spiders.

During the trial, the pair managed to gather two stars, with Charlene struggling to stay in the water. She was panicked and couldn’t keep inside for much longer as more animals were added into the tank.

In the end, she forfeited by screaming “I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!” but still managed to get two stars with Boy George.

I'm a Celebrity airs at 9pm on ITV and ITV Hub.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)