Strictly Come Dancing announces sixth celebrity elimination

Strictly Come Dancing announces sixth celebrity elimination

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:49 pm

"I'm going to dance forever"

Strictly Come Dancing has announced its sixth celebrity elimination.

Saturday night (November 5th) saw the celebrities and their professional partners take to the dancefloor once again, but as ever, the two couples with the least amount of votes ended up in the dance-off.

Paralympian Ellie Simmonds and Nikita Kuzmin, and TV presenter Molly Rainford and Carlos Gu performed their routines again, but ultimately it was Ellie and Nikita who danced their last dance.

Ellie told co-host Tess Daly that the show was "life-changing" and she's loved everything about it.

She said: "I've literally had the time of my life. It's been the most incredible experience – life-changing really. I want to thank Nikita ever so much. I'm going to miss him – he's changed my life and confidence."

She added: "I'm going to dance forever."

"We've had the most amazing days. We've had not just dancing days – but days we've just spoken for hours.

"And the confidence you've given me – I seem confident but you know what I'm like, I worry about everything so so much and we've literally represented everything. We went out there and danced our life out every single night and I loved it so much."

Nikita expressed his disappointment that he didn't get to dance with Ellie in Blackpool, but was so glad he got to dance with her.

"I love you Els, I just want to tell you every single person in this room loves you.

"That is just to say how much of a beautiful human you are, you spend time to go to each person inside this room, you care about everybody, you are just such a wonderful human and I am so glad I've had the chance to dance with you."

Strictly Come Dancing airs on Saturdays and Sundays on BBC One, while spin-off show Strictly: It Takes Two airs on weeknights on BBC Two. Both shows also stream on BBC iPlayer.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)