Strictly Come Dancing announces fifth celebrity eliminated after Halloween week

Strictly Come Dancing announces fifth celebrity eliminated after Halloween week

Postby dutchman » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:27 pm

Who survived the spooktacular show?

Strictly Come Dancing has announced the fifth celebrity to be eliminated from the show in the spooktacular Halloween Week episode.

Tonight (October 30) saw singer Fleur East and partner Vito Coppola pitted against EastEnders actor James Bye and his professional partner Amy Dowden in the dreaded dance-off.

Fleur and Vito hit the floor to do their Salsa again to 'Break My Soul' by Beyoncé and James and Amy performed a Charleston to 'Bumble Bee' by LaVern Baker.

However, James and Amy were ultimately the couple to be eliminated after their performance failed to impress the judges, who were unanimous in their decision to save Fleur and Vito.

After the result was announced, James told host Tess Daly:"I've said this from the very beginning, all I can do is go out there and do my very best. I am dancing against Fleur East, I went and did my best, but she is phenomenal.

"I've had the best time on this show and I have a friend for life [in Amy], all I can do is thank the family, and I have a new family now."

James also revealed that Strictly is a friendly place to be and there isn't too much of a competitive vibe backstage.

"It's a competition but you don't feel like that backstage, you honestly feel like everyone has each other's backs and everyone is just willing everyone to do their best!"

Amy was then asked if she had any words for her partner. Amy said: "You came on here to show your boys they can throw themselves into any challenge in life, and you are the best role model they could ever have as their daddy! I am so proud of you!"

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)