The Masked Dancer airs another thrilling double elimination

The Masked Dancer airs another thrilling double elimination

Postby dutchman » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:16 am

We're at the business end of the show now

The Masked Dancer UK semi-final marked the end of the line for two celebrities tonight (October 15).

Judged by a panel of Davina McCall, Peter Crouch, Oti Mabuse, Jonathan Ross, and guest John Bishop, the episode's first elimination came after a tie at the bottom of the voting table; Sea Slug was then chosen by the five to go home.

After the traditional 'TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!' chant, out stepped olympian heptathlete Denise Lewis from her costume.

"I have to say it has been the most incredible, the most crazy, bonkers, brilliant thing I've done. Outstanding, honestly!" she told the judges and presenter Joel Dommett.

"That has been the most challenging part of doing the show, not being able to say a word. You know, my husband's been asking me: 'Where are you going?' ... 'Oh, just out!'

"[I] didn't tell him, so I've been the best student I have to say."

Later on, following in the footsteps of her Girls Aloud pal Nicola Roberts, who won sister show The Masked Singer back in 2020, Kimberley Walsh revealed herself to be Odd Socks.

"I love to dance, but I have to be honest, I did this for my kids. They love this show!" she said after taking off the headgear. "I had to pick Odd Socks, I'm a mum of three boys, that's my life!"

On her Masked Dancer experience, Kimberley described it as "just brilliant".

"It was so nice to do something that is literally just fun that my kids will appreciate. They do not care about anything else I've done, so hopefully guys, this one's for you!"

Next week, it's the grand final – who's your money on to win?

The Masked Singer and The Masked Dancer air on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)