Love Island's Liam Llewellyn exits the series...

Love Island's Liam Llewellyn exits the series...

Postby dutchman » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:56 am

His final scenes have now aired

Liam Llewellyn has exited Love Island this evening after only a few days in the villa.

The contestant, who entered the show on the first day, gathered his fellow islanders around the fire pit on tonight's episode (June 10) to reveal some news.

"I think we need to have a chat, we need to get everyone by the fire pit," he tells the boys, before everyone comes together.

Liam admitted to the other Islanders that he felt it was best for him to leave in order to be true to himself.

"I haven't been giving 100% Liam," he explained. "So, I've made the decision that I am going to leave the villa."

Speaking ahead of his entry into the villa, Liam said of his reasons for doing the show: "I think 22 is a really nice age to meet someone, you've got your years ahead of you so you have time to experience stuff and grow together.

"I think Love Island is a great opportunity to meet someone, you're in with a load of different types, so you can get to grips with what you really like about people."

Liam was coupled up with Gemma Owen earlier in the week, though after one day she was chosen by Davide Sanclimenti in a recoupling twist. Liam has since gone on dates with newcomers Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu and Afia Tonkmor.

Gemma has also appeared to grow closer to Luca Bish, with last night's episode showing the pair confessing an attraction to one another after making an escape to the villa terrace.

Love Island airs on ITV2 and is available via catch up on ITV Hub and Britbox.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Love Island's Liam Llewellyn exits the series...

Postby dutchman » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:57 am

Probably disappointed there were no sheep? :jester:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)