Fans shocked as Loose Women panel discuss Binley Mega Chippy

Fans shocked as Loose Women panel discuss Binley Mega Chippy

Postby dutchman » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:06 pm

Panellists tucked into traditional chip shop grub as they discussed Binley Mega Chippy

Coventry takeaway Binley Mega Chippy has now made its way on to ITV daytime show Loose Women - leaving fans utterly confused. Panellists tucked into some traditional chip shop grub as they spoke about the recently world famous takeaway.

Panellists Jane Moore, Janet Street-Porter, Brenda Edwards and Coleen Nolan were discussing the question dominating headlines at the moment: 'Is Binley Mega Chippy Britain's best takeaway?'

When introducing the segment, Jane Moore actually said the name of the chippy incorrectly, saying 'Binlan' before quickly correcting her slip-up. Viewers were then treated to a compilation of TikTok videos created in honour of the local takeaway.

Jane said: “One minute it was business as usual for a West Midlands chip shop, the next Binley Mega Chippy became an internet sensation. A viral video featuring the chippy has racked up 150 million views. Visitors are flocking to the Coventry takeaway from around the world.”

Tucking into their fish, chips and pies, the four women discussed how far they would travel for the perfect chip shop. Brenda Edwards said: “Well, I have about seven chippies around where I live, but none of them do the chips the way that I like because I like my chips crispy and I like them to taste like chip shop chips.”

Jane Moore even joked that the panel will be having fish and chips every day on the show from now on thanks to Binley Mega Chippy. “We are going to have this every day from now, this is going to be a new rule; fish and chips on Loose Women,” she said.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)