Gloria Hunniford is unmasked as Snow Leopard...

Gloria Hunniford is unmasked as Snow Leopard...

Postby dutchman » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:20 am

The Masked Singer UK has confirmed the identity of the second celebrity eliminated from series 3

After Saturday night's premiere, which saw Chandelier being unmasked as Heather Small, the lead singer of M People, the judging panel had the second group of six masked celebrities to try and figure out.

Judges Davina McCall, Jonathan Ross, Mo Gilligan and Rita Ora were back with their wild guesses of who was behind the masks of Rockhopper, Traffic Cone, Poodle, Snow Leopard, Panda and Bagpipes.

The head-to-head performances saw Traffic Cone take the win from Rockhopper, Poodle from Snow Leopard, and Panda from Bagpipes.

In the end, the panel decided to save Rockhopper and Bagpipes, so Snow Leopard was the one who was to be unmasked.

The judges' final guesses were Gloria Hunniford, Dame Judi Dench, Jane Seymour and Nicki Minaj, and it turns out Jonathan Ross was actually correct and Snow Leopard was Gloria Hunniford.

She revealed that she started off in showbiz as a singer when she was a child.

"I started to sing when I was seven," she told host Joel Dommett. "I hate to tell you but it was pre-television days. I was making a few records, but I haven't sung out on a stage for something like 27 years."

"I have to say, I genuinely love this programme, I couldn't believe it when I was asked to take part."

In an interview, the TV presenter admitted it was "very, very hard" to keep her appearance on the show a secret.

" Even to this day, only three people in my family know. You get the point that you are so afraid of mentioning it that as time passes, you look back and think did I actually do that? I'm looking forward to seeing the finished show."

She said she will be most looking forward to seeing the reaction of her grandchildren, as it is so different from anything they would have ever seen her do.

"I think they are all going to be absolutely amazed, particularly my rather grown-up grandchildren because they wouldn't have heard me do anything like that before or seen me do anything like that before.

" I only sing occasionally and after a few glasses of wine so they wouldn't be expecting anything. I think it will be amazing."

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)