I'm a 'Celebrity'

I'm a 'Celebrity'

Postby pollyanna » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:09 am

Stand by - this programme is hitting our screens this Sunday with the usual list of z-list celebs

Here's a link

http://celebrity.itv.com/2009/TheCelebrities

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn :(
pollyanna

Re: I'm a 'Celebrity'

Postby dutchman » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:34 pm

You beat me to it Polly! :D

Hamilton leads Celebrity line-up
Veteran Hollywood actor George Hamilton and former glamour model Samantha Fox are among contestants in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

They will be joined in the Australian jungle by ex-EastEnder Lucy Benjamin, Strictly Coming Dancing's Camilla Dallerup and TV chef Gino D'Acampo.

How Clean Is Your House? star Kim Woodburn is among other contestants.

Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly will again present the ITV1 show, which returns on Sunday.

The line-up is completed by Hollyoaks actor Stuart Manning, Sabrina Washington - a former member of girl band Mis-Teeq alongside Alesha Dixon - and interior designers and partners Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan.

Secret plans

Former Dynasty star Hamilton, 70, said there was no chance he would "wuss out" of the show's bushtucker trials.
"There's an old saying that a coward dies a thousand times but if you're brave you only die once," he added.

"It's like when a fly hits the windscreen, it doesn't think anything. So if you hear a splat, that'll be me."

He said he had kept his jungle plans secret from his friends.

"None of my celebrity friends will be watching as they currently think I'm on a yacht in the South of France with a silk robe on and a glass of champagne in my hand, surrounded by beautiful women," he said.

Fox, meanwhile, said she had always seen herself "as a bit of a female Rambo".

"I'll jump out of a plane, no problem," said the 43-year-old. "What I am scared of is creepy, crawly, wriggly, horrible things."

She said she was glad she would be filmed "under the waterfall in my bikini".

"I'm a 43-year-old woman and everything's natural about me, which I'm really proud to say, and I just want to show women in their 40s that we can still look great."

Actress Benjamin, 39 - who played Lisa Fowler in EastEnders between 1998 to 2003 - said it would be the first time she had been away from her daughter Bessie, who will turn four while her mother is in the jungle.

"From the point of me leaving her and getting on that plane out there, that is going to be the worst part for me.
"So, if I can deal with that and get through the other side when I land I'm going to have a great time and just say, 'I'm going to give it my best shot'."

It has been reported that model Katie Price - who met ex-husband Peter Andre in the third series of the show in 2004 - is going to join contestants in the jungle.

An ITV spokeswoman said: "Katie Price's participation in I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! is speculation."

Last year's series was won by another former EastEnder, Joe Swash.

Tennis player Martina Navratilova finished in second place while Star Trek actor George Takei was third.
dutchman
Site Admin

Postby redrum » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Dutchman, thanks for warning me I will def. give this rubbish a miss :lol: :roll:
redrum

Postby pollyanna » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:37 am

Thanks for your link Dutchy - you're so much better at this stuff than me :)
pollyanna

Postby dutchman » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 pm

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for your link Dutchy - you're so much better at this stuff than me :)
You were first Polly and that counts for a lot :D I've just had a lot more practice than most people.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)