Strictly Come Dancing announces ninth celebrity to be eliminated

Strictly Come Dancing announces ninth celebrity to be eliminated

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:49 pm

Who didn't cut the mustard?

The Strictly Come Dancing dream is over for Tilly Ramsay and her partner Nikita Kuzmin.

In tonight's (November 28) show, the duo were plonked in the dance-off against Rhys Stephenson and Nancy Xu, who won over the judges in unanimous fashion with their Waltz in the end.

When co-presenter Tess Daly opened up the floor for 19-year-old Tilly to share her reaction, she said: "I'd just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has made this an amazing, positive journey for me. From everyone here to backstage, wardrobe, make-up and camera crew. It's just been the most extraordinary time.

"I found out something about myself that I didn't know I could do, I didn't know I could dance and have fun like this. So a massive thank you and, obviously, a huge thank you to Nikita who has guided me out of my shell and has just made this the most amazing experience."

Further extending her thanks towards Nikita, Tilly continued: "It's just been amazing. I really meant it when I said I made a best friend for life. You've just been incredible.

"Thank you for the best couple of weeks."

Soon after, this sentiment was echoed by Nikita himself, who said: "I'm the most emotional person so I hope I don't cry. I'm just grateful for everything, for the whole Strictly team, for the production team, for the costume, for the make-up, for everything.

"Thank you guys, thank you to the professionals and cast, and a huge, huge thank you to Tilly."

Roll on the quarter finals.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Strictly Come Dancing announces ninth celebrity to be eliminated

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:56 pm

My eyes hurt! :lol:

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)