Strictly Come Dancing announces seventh celebrity elimination...

Strictly Come Dancing announces seventh celebrity elimination...

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:17 pm

Who lost this week's dreaded dance-off?

Strictly Come Dancing has announced that Sara Davies is the seventh celebrity to be eliminated from the show.

Sara and her partner Aljaž Škorjanec were pitted against Tilly Ramsay and Nikita Kuzmin in the dance-off, but it was a unanimous decision from the judges to save Tilly and Nikita.

The couple performed their Argentine Tango to 'No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)' by Donna Summer and Barbara Streisand, before Craig Revel Horwood kicked things off.

"This is a really difficult decision because I gave both couples on Saturday night a 7," Craig said. "So it's very, very equal and that made the decision even more difficult, but I think for me, the couple that stood out a little bit more and had the edge – Tilly and Nikita."

Motsi Mabuse explained: "Judging on this dance-off, I have to say there were three factors that decided it for me. They were details, the nerves, and a very strong competitor, so I'm saving Tilly and Nikita."

Newest judge Anton Du Beke noted that this year has been a really competitive year, so it has been tough to judge.

"Well, I think if you were ever choosing to do Strictly Come Dancing, this is the year to avoid," Anton said.

"The standard is so high and either of these couples could have made it to the final any other year. Based on this dance-off and this dance-off alone, which was so strong, I'm just going to give the edge to Tilly and Nikita."

Head judge Shirley Ballas revealed she would have also saved Tilly and Nikita too.

When asked by Tess about their time on the show, Dragon's Den star Sara said: "I had no idea any of this was in me. It's been a life-changing experience and one I've loved every second of."

She added: "[Aljaž] is one in a million. I tell him every day and this wouldn't have been the experience it was if it wasn't for him."

Tonight's show opened with an emotional dance from our Strictly professionals, in honour of Remembrance Sunday. James Blunt also appeared on the show performing his hit song, 'Goodbye My Lover'.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: Strictly Come Dancing announces seventh celebrity elimination...

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:19 pm

The judges are clearly under orders not to eliminate Ramsay as that would affect the viewing figures. :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)