Strictly Come Dancing announces fifth celebrity to be eliminated

Strictly Come Dancing announces fifth celebrity to be eliminated

Postby dutchman » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:05 am

They called Strictly "a life-changing experience"

Strictly Come Dancing has sent another celebrity home from the competition.

Last night's Halloween spectacular (October 30) saw the couples take to the floor to dance for the judges.

But sadly, it was the end of the road for Judi Love and her partner Graziano Di Prima.

After the main dances, Judi Love and Adam Peaty ended up in the bottom two and had to perform their routines again in a dance-off.

Judi and Graziano performed their Cha Cha to Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical' and Adam Peaty and his partner Katya Jones performed their Viennese Waltz to Beethoven's 'Moonlight Sonata'.

All four judges voted to save Adam and Katya. Craig Revel Horwood told them: "I think it's a tough year for celebrities to sign up for Strictly. There is so much dance talent that you are competing with."

Anton Du Beke gave the couples the same mark in their original dances, but said in the dance-off, "they both made mistakes" but Adam and Katya "pushed through with their routine in a stronger way".

Judi and Graziano had to miss out on last week's show after the Loose Women presenter tested positive for COVID-19.

Upon her elimination, Judi told host Tess Daly: "Can I just say I'm taking Graz home! I will keep dancing. This has been an amazing experience, a life-changing experience, I want to say thank you to all the professional dancers, the judges, the team, everybody!

"Graziano has supported me, stuck by me, and took me to a place I never thought I could go and so for that I love you so much. Thank you."

Graziano added: "First of all, I've made a friend for life. She is one of the strongest women I've ever met, this woman has been in rehearsal every day, for every dance, given me 150%, and you know what I love the most, you are true, you are real, so thank you so much."

Judi and Graziano will be joining Rylan and Janette Manrara for their first televised interview after the elimination on Strictly: It Takes Two on November 1 at 6.30pm on BBC Two.

Strictly Come Dancing 2021 continues on Saturday (November 6) on BBC One.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)