Dancing on Ice announces final celebrities joining 2022 line-up

Dancing on Ice announces final celebrities joining 2022 line-up

Postby dutchman » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:30 pm

The cast is now complete

Dancing on Ice has completed its 2022 line-up, after announcing the final two celebrities for the new series.

Pussycat Dolls singer Kimberly Wyatt and The Vamps member Connor Ball will be participating in the show, as they both confirmed the news this morning (October 12).

Speaking to fellow Pussycat Dolls star Ashley Roberts on Heart Breakfast, Kimberly said: "I have signed up for Dancing on Ice! I'm nervous, that ice is going to hit hard.

"I'm just excited to see what I can do on there. I'm up for a challenge!"

That same morning, Connor told Roman Kemp on Capital FM: "I'm excited obviously, but I'm really nervous. I'm quite clumsy, accident prone. Ice is hard!

"It was pretty hard to keep the secret. The rest of the band know. They’re super excited for me."

Kimberly and Connor's reveals mean that all 12 celebrities have been announced. Television presenter Ria Hebden and Olympian Kye Whyte were confirmed a few days ago, while other names competing include Brendan Cole, Rachel Stevens, Stef Reid, Liberty Poole, Ben Foden, and Regan Gascoigne.

Coronation Street's Sally Dynevor and Happy Mondays' Bez were the first two celebrities unveiled for the 2022 series.

If there's one thing all of these celebrities have in common, it's that they appear to share the same level of excitement ahead of the start of the competition, even if some are a little more nervous than others.

Ria said joining the show was "brilliant" although "a little bit scary", while Kye described himself as "quite fearless".

Stef said at the time of her announcement: "It's a little bit scary, but I cannot wait!"

Dancing on Ice will return in 2022, airing on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)