Strictly Come Dancing 2021 line-up confirms 13th and 14th stars...

Strictly Come Dancing 2021 line-up confirms 13th and 14th stars...

Postby dutchman » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:58 pm

More celebrities prepare for the dancefloor

Strictly Come Dancing is blowing its sequin and fake tan budget in style, as the 2021 series has added yet another two celebrities to its line-up.

Following the announcement of two EastEnders stars yesterday (August 12), the BBC One series has now confirmed that Olympic swimmer Adam Peaty and Loose Women's Judi Love will also be heading to the dancefloor.

Off the back of his gold-medal success at this year's Tokyo Olympics, Adam Peaty will be attempting to add to his already chocka trophy cabinet by securing the coveted Glitterball trophy.

Clearly not content with being the Olympic, World, European, and Commonwealth British swimming champion, Adam admitted that he can't wait to challenge himself "away from the pool".

"I think this will come as a surprise to a lot of people, but I'm so excited to finally share the news that I'll be joining Strictly this year," he said in a statement. "I'm really looking forward to doing something totally different and challenging myself away from the pool.

"I'm hoping my competitive nature is going to compensate for my dancing abilities!"

Adam will be joined by Loose Women presenter and comedian Judi Love, who's "still in shock" about taking part in the glitzy dance competition.

"I think I am still in shock that I will be part of this amazing show. I've watched it for many years and admired the phenomenal abilities of these dancers and celebrities that have taken part and dedicated themselves to learning a new craft," Judi said.

"I'm truly looking forward to pushing myself in something that I could have only dreamed of doing and now it's actually coming true! I can't lie, I'm soooo nervous but excited at the same time!"

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)