Strictly Come Dancing 2021 line-up confirms EastEnders star as 11th celebrity...

Strictly Come Dancing 2021 line-up confirms EastEnders star as 11th celebrity...

Postby dutchman » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:06 pm

From Albert Square to the dance floor

Strictly Come Dancing line-up announcements have been coming in thick and fast, and today is no exception.

The 11th celebrity joining the upcoming BBC series was announced today on Lorraine, with Nina Wadia being revealed.

The EastEnders star told stand-in host Christine Lampard: "I like dancing like no-one's watching so we just need to blindfold the judges and I'll win!"

She added: "I want to do this before I am too old and can't walk anymore. This is the last year I'm going to wear heels."

The actress, also known for her roles in Goodness, Gracious Me and Still Open All Hours added she was hoping to bring some humour back after the last year.

"I don't even mind if people are laughing at me, I just want them to be laughing," she said.

Yesterday, two more names were announced on This Morning, with chef, TV presenter, and daughter of Gordon Ramsay, Tilly Ramsay joining the show.

Actor and writer Greg Wise was also announced, revealing that his wife Emma Thompson was "stupidly excited" for him to join the show.

They will join Coronation Street star Katie McGlynn and BBC presenter Dan Walker, who were announced on Tuesday (August 10).

More names are expected to be announced this week.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)