Strictly Come Dancing 2021 announces ninth and tenth celebrities joining line-up...

Strictly Come Dancing 2021 announces ninth and tenth celebrities joining line-up...

Postby dutchman » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:31 pm

Unveiled on This Morning today

Strictly Come Dancing has confirmed Tilly Ramsay and Greg Wise as the ninth and tenth celebrities being added to the line-up for the 2021 series.

The pair were unveiled on This Morning today (August 11).

Tilly – chef, TV presenter, and daughter of Gordon Ramsay – said she was "slightly terrified" but looking forward to being on the show.

"I'm so excited and grateful to be joining the Strictly family!" she shared. "I'm always up for fun new challenges and this will be my biggest adventure yet.

"I'm going to put my heart and soul into this and can't wait to get my dancing shoes on and show my dad how it's really done! Bring on the glitz, glamour, and sequins."

Greg – actor and writer – said that his wife Dame Emma Thompson was "stupidly excited" for him to take to the dancefloor and explained that he was going on the show for his late sister.

"My beautiful sister was a huge disco queen," he said. "She left our world almost exactly five years ago in a glitterball coffin. This is for her – my gorgeous diva sis, who would have been insane with excitement that her little bro was doing this.

"I will channel her, as her bro can't dance, but I'm thrilled to be dipping my toes, knees, hips, and arms into this wonderful world, and hope to make her proud and obviously make her laugh."

Tilly and Greg join former Coronation Street star Katie McGlynn and BBC presenter Dan Walker, who were announced on Tuesday (August 10).

Other celebrities confirmed include Dragons' Den star Sara Davies, CBBC's Rhys Stephenson, and Great British Bake Off winner John Whaite.

Rounding out the line-up so far are McFly's Tom Fletcher, Peep Show's Robert Webb, and TV presenter AJ Odudu. Further names are expected to be revealed over the next few days.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)