The Masked Dancer UK unveils Flamingo as popstar and Strictly Come Dancing finalist...

The Masked Dancer UK unveils Flamingo as popstar and Strictly Come Dancing finalist...

Postby dutchman » Mon May 31, 2021 6:05 pm

Although Jonathan Ross knew them for something more obscure

The Masked Dancer UK returned for its second episode tonight (May 30) and people are still very confused as to how we are supposed to make any guesses based on the dance moves.

Tonight's episode saw Squirrel, Carwash, Flamingo, Rubber Chicken, Frog and Beagle show off their moves and drop some obscure clues.

Out of the pairings, Carwash, Rubber Chicken and Beagle were deemed safe, meaning the others were at risk of elimination and having their identity revealed.

At the end of the episode, it was Flamingo who was voted out and had to take their mask off to reveal their identity as Louise Redknapp!

The popstar, Strictly Come Dancing 2016 finalist and Farmer Wants a Wife host (something Jonathon Ross picked up on) said: "I love dancing and after such a tough year, I need to get out the house. It's been great and it's brought a massive smile to my face!"

The Masked Dancer UK is going to air every night except Wednesday on ITV, followed up by a special 9pm week of Coronation Street. Meanwhile, a third series of The Masked Singer UK has been commissioned, with the bosses behind the show stating that they want to mix up the formula and introduce some "high concept" ideas that we haven't seen before.

dutchman
Site Admin

Re: ITV's Masked Dancer revealed as Louise Redknapp...

Postby dutchman » Mon May 31, 2021 6:06 pm

I'm none the wiser, who or what is 'Louise Redknapp'? :roll:
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)