Strictly Come Dancing confirms Oti Mabuse's future on show...

Strictly Come Dancing confirms Oti Mabuse's future on show...

Postby dutchman » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:08 pm

...as 2021 professional line-up revealed

Oti Mabuse will be back on the Strictly Come Dancing dance floor later this year with all of the most popular dance pros returning.

The BBC has officially announced the full line-up of dance professionals returning for the autumn 2021 series of Strictly, including the very popular winner of last series, Oti!

Also returning will be Amy Dowden, Dianne Buswell, Janette Manrara, Karen Hauer, Katya Jones, Luba Mushtuk, Nadiya Bychkova and Nancy Xu.

Anton du Beke will be back on the male side, ruling out speculation that he'll be joining the judging panel this year. He'll be joined by Aljaž Škorjanec, Giovanni Pernice, Gorka Marquez, Graziano Di Prima, Johannes Radebe and Neil Jones.

Producer Sarah James said: "We are so thrilled to be welcoming back our incredible line-up of professional dancers for 2021. Their passion and dedication for Strictly shone through more than ever last year as they all sacrificed so much to deliver an unforgettable series during unprecedented and challenging times.

"With so much talent returning to the ballroom, the 2021 series promises more show-stopping choreography, memorable performances and world-class dancing."

The BBC locking down 2020 winner Oti for another season is a relief to Strictly fans, since she admitted only a few weeks ago that she wasn't sure about her status on the show because she'd joined ITV's The Masked Dancer as a judge.

During an appearance on Steph's Packed Lunch, she teased: "Do you know what, some of these conversations obviously I have never been a part of – they are above my pay grade.

"I can't say yes as to whether I'm going back or not. So, everybody will have to wait and see to find out what is going on. But it is nice to be spoken about… right?"

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)