Dancing on Ice 2021 confirms its finalists following semi-final elimination...

Dancing on Ice 2021 confirms its finalists following semi-final elimination...

Postby dutchman » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:21 am

"I am actually so happy"

Dancing on Ice 2021 has confirmed its finalists!

After being cut short due to several celebrities pulling out early from the competition, the series aired its semi-final on Sunday night (March 7).

Skating for a place in the grand final were Lady Leshurr, Faye Brookes, Sonny Jay and Colin Jackson — and, landing in the skate-off this weekend were Colin and his partner Klabera Komini.

Despite topping this weekend's leaderboard and securing the first perfect score of the season, Lady Leshurr and her partner Brendyn Hatfield also landed in the skate-off and were sadly voted out of the competition.

Following her exit, Lady Leshurr said: "I am actually so happy because I love Colin, like every time he comes out he's always smiling and he's so genuine and I literally was just shaking my head, like 'please, not again guys, please don't let us through'.

"I've had an amazing time."

The result means Colin Jackson, Faye Brookes and Sonny Jay will skate in the Dancing on Ice 2021 final.

Alongside Lady Leshurr, Faye also topped the leaderboard this weekend and secured a perfect score from the judges with her second routine.

Sonny Jay's second routine saw him tear up amid an emotional tribute skate to his late friend and colleague Joe Lyons.

Bring on the final!

Dancing on Ice airs on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)