Dancing On Ice pro Matt Evers gets evacuated from hotel following a fire...

Dancing On Ice pro Matt Evers gets evacuated from hotel following a fire...

Postby dutchman » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:56 pm

"Don't worry, I grabbed my skates"

Dancing On Ice has been pretty dramatic this series, with a number of stars having to pull out since the show started.

And now pro skater Matt Evers has had another incident when his hotel was evacuated.

The 44-year-old shared on his social media: "Hotel evacuated. Might be sleeping in the car tonight. Don't worry, I grabbed my skates."

He later wrote: "Thank you @manchesterfire for a super fast response. Got my skates and my pj's. That's it.

"OK don't know what happened, front desk didn't tell me anything. Thank you to Greater Manchester Fire Services, they were here so fast."

Matt was partnered with Denise van Outen on the ITV show, but had to leave when the actress injured her shoulder and had to pull out.

It was recently announced he'd be returning to the show to partner Coronation Street star Faye Brookes.

Faye's partner Hamish Gaman has also had to pull out after injuring his hand off the ice.

The series will be taking a break this weekend after a number of stars have had to exit, and will return next week.

Rufus Hound and Joe-Warren Plant both recently left the competition after testing positive for COVID-19, while Billie Shepherd pulled out following a fall.

Instead, the show will be replaced by a special greatest hits show, Dancing on Ice: The Greatest Show on Ice for this Sunday (February 21).

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)