Dancing on Ice eliminates its fourth celebrity in tense Valentine's Week skate-off...

Dancing on Ice eliminates its fourth celebrity in tense Valentine's Week skate-off...

Postby dutchman » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:00 am

"I've had the best time"

Dancing on Ice has eliminated its fourth celebrity.

The ITV skating show returned for its Valentine's Week episode on Sunday night (February 14), which saw the remaining celebrities — minus an injured Jason Donovan — take to the ice as figures from the greatest love stories of all time.

Voted into the skate off by a combination of judges' scores and viewer votes were Lady Leshurr and her skating partner Brendyn Hatfield and Amy Tinkler and her partner Joe Johnson.

After an emotional final performance, it was Amy and Joe who were unanimously voted off by the judges.

"I've had the best time and I'm so thankful to have met Joe," Amy said. "He's been the best partner ever."

"Nothing's over," Joe added.

Amy had a dramatic start to her turn in the series, serving as a replacement for Denise van Outen after she was forced to pull out of the competition due to a shoulder injury.

She follows Matt Richardson, Graham Bell and Myleene Klass from the competition.

Amy's elimination follows a tense week, which saw Faye Brookes and Hamish Gaman cry following their feedback from the judges.

It also follows Rebekah Vardy performing the headbanger while dressed as Rachel from Friends.

Dancing on Ice airs on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)