The Masked Singer unmasks Joss Stone as Sausage as she wins the 2021 series

The Masked Singer unmasks Joss Stone as Sausage as she wins the 2021 series

Postby dutchman » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:23 pm

Joss Stone has been revealed to be Sausage on The Masked Singer on Saturday's final, with Sausage winning the whole series, Aston Merrygold unmasked as Robin and Ne-Yo unmasked as Badger

The Masked Singer has unveiled singer Joss Stone, 33, as Sausage, as she won the second series of the ITV show in Saturday night's final.

"This has been the funniest most hilarious job I have ever had, I have laughed so much, I can't believe it!" said Joss, who was heavily pregnant inside her huge costume.

Devon-based Joss was a late guess to be Sausage especially after the clue that she was a vegan, after many people had been convinced she was Sheridan Smith or Stacey Solomon.

Joss explained the reason for her royalty clues was because she was at the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

Asked why she decided to do the show, Joss asked: "Why not? Life can be too serious, so just dress up in chips and sausage and have a sing song!"

Joel Dommett, the show's host, said: "It's so mad to think that you've done this show while heavily pregnant!"

Jonathan Ross remarked: "We've got a sausage and a chipolata!"

You Had Me singer Joss revealed in October 2020 that she was pregnant and expecting her first child with musician boyfriend Cody DaLuz.

Robin came in third and was unmasked as JLS star Aston Merrygold, while coming in second was Ne-Yo as Badger.

Ne-Yo revealed that he disguised his voice at first, but when he heard the judges' guesses and realised they were "way off", he felt he didn't need to any more.

Previously unmasked as a character on the show have been Morten Harket, Glenn Hoddle, Gabrielle, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Martine McCutcheon, Lenny Henry, Sue Perkins and John Thompson.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)