Michelle Visage addresses The Masked Singer UK theories

Michelle Visage addresses The Masked Singer UK theories

Postby dutchman » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:48 pm

Is she the Dragon or the Swan?

RuPaul's Drag Race judge Michelle Visage has weighed in on rumours that she's inside one of the outrageous costumes on The Masked Singer UK.

Visage certainly has a musical pedigree, having been a part of the '80s girl group Seduction and the '90s dance combo The S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M. before joining the Drag Race judging panel.

While guesting on The One Show on Tuesday night (January 5), Visage was questioned by hosts Alex Jones and Jermaine Jenas on whether she'd been moonlighting as the Dragon on ITV's The Masked Singer.

"Well, apparently I'm the Dragon and the Swan," Visage quipped. "They liked me so much they asked me to be two on the same series."

Pressed on whether there's any truth to the rumours, Michelle teased with a smile: "I don't know!"

Even though Visage wouldn't give anything away on whether she's actually on The Masked Singer, she shared a smile when Alex Jones predicted that the reality judge could well be the Swan.

As always with The Masked Singer, celebrities are constantly responding to speculation that they've been spending their pre-lockdown months performing in goofy costumes.

Just this past week alone, Dynamo, Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash have playfully responded to fan theories that predict they are the Bushbaby and the Blob, respectively.

Thus far, The Masked Singer UK has unveiled the celebrities behind the Alien and the Seahorse.

The Masked Singer continues this Saturday (January 9) at 7pm on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)