Strictly Come Dancing announces celebrities through to 2020 final

Strictly Come Dancing announces celebrities through to 2020 final

Postby dutchman » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:05 pm

Who's made the final four?

Strictly Come Dancing has named the seventh celebrity to leave the dancefloor, and also revealed its 2020 finalists.

Tonight's semi-final results (December 13) saw the BBC One show say goodbye to Good Morning Britain presenter Ranvir Singh and her dance partner Giovanni Pernice.

The pair faced off against Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer in the dance-off but were ultimately voted out by a 2-to-1 majority.

The results mean this year's Strictly Come Dancing finalists have officially been revealed!

Competing in the Strictly 2020 final will be Maisie Smith and Gorka Márquez, HRVY and Janette Manrara, Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse, and Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer.

While both Craig Revel Horwood and Shirley Ballas voted to save Jamie and Karen, judge Motsi Mabuse opted to keep Ranvir and Giovanni.

"There's some really beautiful moments in there and so much more than I ever expected and I'm sad not to be in the final," Ranvir said.

"But at the same time, I am glad that we've moved people to tears and the Argentine tango was an amazing moment.

"We've had some really fantastic memorable moments and I know I couldn't have got this far without you."

Giovanni added: "I'm really hoping from this experience you just feel a better person because you truly are an amazing person inside and out.

"Yes, you've grown as a dancer but more I hope you feel happier in your life because you deserve it."

Strictly Come Dancing continues next Saturday (December 19) on BBC One.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)