Strictly Come Dancing eliminates third celebrity of 2020 series

Strictly Come Dancing eliminates third celebrity of 2020 series

Postby dutchman » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:56 pm

Who's gone home?

Strictly Come Dancing has booted out another famous face from the competition: The Wanted singer Max George and his pro partner Dianne Buswell.

The decision was made during this evening's (November 15) results show on BBC One, with the judging panel opting to save EastEnders actress Maisie Smith and Gorka Márquez in the dreaded dance-off.

Following their second performances, Craig Revel Horwood reflected: "Both couples were more concentrated and both couples took the notes we had given them and showed improvement. But the couple I'd like to save, Maisie and Gorka."

In agreement, replacement judge Anton du Beke declared: "Well, I have to say it's so close. They were both immaculate through that dance. It literally was just the smallest timing."

However, head judge Shirley Ballas went the opposite way, admitting that she would have saved Max and Dianne had it come to a deciding vote.

Asked to sum up his time in the competition, Max showered Dianne with praise and labelled her "literally amazing".

"For me to get through 90 seconds of a dance for four weeks now is a credit to her, she's just unbelievable. I've got to say, all these guys over here are the nicest group of people ever. I love you all!"

Strictly Come Dancing continues next Saturday (November 21) on BBC One.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)