Josie wins pass to Big Brother final

Josie wins pass to Big Brother final

Postby dutchman » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:38 am

Josie has won a pass to the Big Brother 11 final.

Earlier today, it was confirmed that housemates would not face nominations for the remainder of the series. However, it was also revealed that the group would be given the opportunity to award one housemate a guaranteed place in the final.

Shortly after Jo's eviction, Davina returned to speak to the house. The presenter said: "This will come as a surprise to most of you. The final of Big Brother 2010 is actually in 11 days time on August 24, 2010."

The news prompted John James to shout: "Bullshit!" as the other housemates laughed in disbelief. Davina smiled before repeating her eviction instruction: "Please do not swear." John James quipped: "That's what you get for licking my face!"

Davina proceeded to explain that the housemates would now have to choose one person to receive a pass to the Big Brother 11 final. John James shouted: "I'd give it to you, Davina!" as the group were given one minute to make their decision.

Clearly stunned, the housemates turned to each other, with Andrew suggesting that they vote in a similar way to when they had chosen Jo, JJ and Laura to enter the house three weeks ago. Going around the group, there were occasional hand raises for Mario, Corin and JJ, with most housemates raising their hands for Josie.

"Oh no guys, someone else have it," the Bristolian said. Sam added: "Josie will be there. Give it to someone else - Josie will be there." The group were uncharacteristically quiet as the allotted time ended, with Sam finally saying: "If you voted for [Josie] and she doesn't end up there, then you'll just feel like shit. So yeah, give it to Josie."

At the end of the minute, the housemates said that they had chosen Josie to receive the guaranteed spot in the final. Davina then revealed the upcoming 'Ultimate Big Brother' competition, with a stunned Corin exclaiming: "Oh my god! Can you believe it?"

As Sam sat hugging Josie, Davina said goodbye to the house, telling the 25-year-old: "I'll see you in the final!"

Josie is now immune from eviction for the remainder of the series, while the remaining housemates will all face a public eviction vote.
dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)