Latest 'celebrity' is voted out of Strictly Come Dancing

Latest 'celebrity' is voted out of Strictly Come Dancing

Postby dutchman » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:31 am

Here's who made it to the Strictly Come Dancing final

Chris Ramsey has become the latest celebrity to leave this year's series of Strictly Come Dancing.

This weekend, four remaining celebrity couples took to the dance floor for the BBC show's semi-final, with the partnerships of Chris and Karen Hauer and Karim Zeroual and Amy Dowden being placed in the bottom two.

Dancing for a place in next week's final, both couples once again performed their routines on Sunday's (December 8) results show.

Chris and Karen performed their Rumba to 'Don't Watch Me Cry' by Jora Smith, while Karim and Amy danced the American Smooth to 'Sweet Caroline' by Neil Diamond.

After the two couples had finished their routines, the judges Shirley Ballas, Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel Horwood and Motsi Mabuse delivered their verdicts.

It wasn't a hard decision for the judges, however, as all of them chose to save Karim and Amy, meaning Chris and Karen were sent tumbling out of the competition just before the Grand Final.

When asked by host Tess Daly about his time on the show, Chris said: “Wow, I am very proud of myself. I never ever thought I would make it past week two; genuinely I had no expectations whatsoever.

"I am astounded and I’ve got to thank Karen, she is just amazing and so patient it's crazy! She is awesome. I had sleepless nights in the build up and there is no-one else who can have made it what it has been."

With Karim, Emma Barton and Kelvin Fletcher remaining in the competition, who will end up winning the 2019 Glitterball Trophy? Tune in next week to find out!

Strictly Come Dancing 2019 continues on Saturday (December 14) at 7pm on BBC One.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)