Stunning Nuneaton student to appear on BBC's new show Heartbreak Holiday

Stunning Nuneaton student to appear on BBC's new show Heartbreak Holiday

Postby dutchman » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:51 pm

The new BBC3 programme starts on BBC1 tonight

A stunning Nuneaton student will star in the BBC's very own antidote to Love Island - Heartbreak Holiday.

Instead of going on the BBC3 reality TV show to find love, the ten young Brits go to escape heartache and to get over their exes.

Among them is Courtney Beth Reynolds from Stockingford.

The 20-year-old aspiring actress went on the five week long trip to Greece to help finally resolve her four-year on-and-off relationship with her ex.

It ended up with her being dumped - but the TV show proved to be the perfect way to get over her heartache.

The former Nuneaton Academy School pupil explained how she was chosen for the show, which starts tonight on BBC1 at 10.35(Tuesday, August 20).

She is studying drama at Liverpool John Moore University: "They [university lecturers] encourage us to apply for everything and I saw it, it said 'have you ever been heartbroken, do you need a holiday?' and I thought 'yes,I have - take me away on holiday!"

She had to go through several stages of interviews before she was told she was one of the lucky ten to be picked to star in the show.

At the end of May, she left the borough and headed off to Greece for five-and-a-half weeks.

Hearbreak Holiday is on tonight (Tuesday, August 20), tomorrow night, Thursday night, Friday night and then on Tuesday, August 27 and Wednesday, August 28.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)