Dancing on Ice loses its sixth and seventh celebrities

Dancing on Ice loses its sixth and seventh celebrities

Postby dutchman » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Another two are down and out

Ryan Sidebottom and Jane Danson have become the sixth and seventh celebrities to leave Dancing on Ice in a double elimination this evening (February 17).

After surviving three previous skate-offs already this series, time was finally up for cricketer Ryan and his skating partner Brandee Malto.

Also axed this week was Coronation Street star Jane and her partner Sylvain Longchambon.

They were both in a double elimination skate-off with Melody Thornton and her skating partner Alexander Demetriou, but Melody and Alexander were saved unanimously by the judges.

"Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity," said Jane. "I wish I could have stayed."

"I've been in amazing competition with some amazing people, it's been really good," added Ryan.

Ryan and Jane follow Gemma Collins, Saira Khan, Didi Conn, Richard Blackwood and Mark Little in being axed from the competition.

Next week's episode of Dancing on Ice will see the remaining celebrities embark on an ambitious group number as well as travel back through history with a time travel theme.

Dancing on Ice continues next Sunday (February 24) at 6pm on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)