Dancing on Ice loses its fifth celebrity as Gemma Collins is voted out of the competiton

Dancing on Ice loses its fifth celebrity as Gemma Collins is voted out of the competiton

Postby dutchman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 am

"I did say, 'tonight’s my night'"

Gemma Collins has become the fifth celebrity to be voted out of Dancing on Ice.

The TOWIE star and her skating partner Matt Evers were voted in the bottom two against Ryan Sidebottom and his skating partner Brandee Malto.

However, Gemma was voted out unanimously by the final ice panel vote with her former enemy Jason Gardiner saying: "It gives me great pleasure to say that I will be saving Ryan and Brandee."

So, it doesn't look like there's any love lost there.

Before her skate-off performance, Gemma was already hopeful to leave the competition, saying: "I feel really bad, Saira went last week. I really need to go now."

After being voted out, she added: "I did say tonight’s my night [to go home] …and I just want to bow out gracefully.

"it’s time to let them all go on and I wish them all the best of luck."

She also told her skating partner Matt Evers: "I’m taking you to Gucci to get you a bag because you’ve been amazing."

Gemma follows Saira Khan, Didi Conn, Richard Blackwood and Mark Little out of the competition.

Next week's episode will see two celebrities leave the competition in a double elimination — so it really is anyone's game.

Dancing on Ice continues next Sunday (February 17) on ITV.

dutchman
Site Admin

Return to Reality Shows (inc talent contests)